TPU CAR PAINT PROTECTION FILM
Automobile Paint Protection Film (PPF): It is difficult to pay full attention to accidents that may occur while driving daily with your car. Small type of accidents that may occur in your vehicle car paint scratches that may occur inevitably leads to loss of value in your vehicle. In order to protect your vehicle’s paint against this type of accident, you can choose the long-lasting Winplus TPU paint protection film.
Advantages of Paint Protection Film
– Provides protection against daily small damage. The self-leveling surface of the film enhances the car’s paint performance and service life.
– Provides protection against scratches. Over time, your car’s original paint surface will lose its originality due to minor damage. With this protective feature, the paintwork of your vehicle will look like new for many years.
– Provides perfect harmony with painted surface. Provides a perfect fit after the paint protection film is applied to factory vehicles and vehicles that have been subsequently re-painted. It is very difficult to notice the ground on which the vehicle is applied with the naked eye.
– Provides resistance against stains. It provides perfect protection against fading and stains caused by dirt, oil, tar, bird droppings, various insects, well water, chemicals. Maintains the color of your vehicle’s original paint for a long time.
• Polyurethane foil
• Thickness 150 micron
• Minimizes especially against impacts and abrasion of vehicles.
• 5 years warranty
Product Size Specifications
• 152 cm x 15 meters
• 23 square meters
|PAINT PROTECTION||5 YEARS|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||Stretching / Drawing||MD / TD||N / CM||33,26 / 31,69|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||Elongation||MD / TD||%||341 / 339|
|CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||Self-Healing||with Steel Wool||200 g/force|
|CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||Self-Healing||with Hard Brush||150 g/force|
|CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||Water Contact||98,8|
|GELING PROPERTIES||Abrasion Resistance (Initial)||N/2 cm||5,8|
|GELING PROPERTIES||Abrasion Resistance (120C*30dak.)||N/2 cm||14,22|
|GELING PROPERTIES||80C Persistence||mm||0,1|